Re: choice =y selection becomes lost after having multiple entries =m with depends on

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <bigeasy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 10/23/2013 01:23 PM, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
>> Sebastian, All,
>
> Hi Yann,
>
>> So, I've tried your tests here, and indeed it does not behave as
>> expected. Yet, I can observe a slight deviation from your observations:
>> the third time I enter the "USB Gadget Support" sub-menu, the "USB
>> Gadget Drivers" choice is back to 'M', not 'Y'. But that's still
>> considered an issue.
>
> Yes, that is what I meant. Everything goes back M.

Hi Sebastian,

I was looking at what you described and initially had a hard time to
reproduce the problem, probably because I tried it after `make
mrproper'.  I am only able to reproduce the problem with an existing
.config of my running kernel, for example.

Just to make sure that I am correctly trying to reproduce the problem:
did you already try to do what you described after a `make mrproper' and
do you then also notice the described problems?  If not, could you
please try that?

Thanks,

Dirk