RE: transmit lockup using smsc95xx ethernet on usb3

> It's not too hard.  Here's some directions:
> http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelBuild

I can build it easily enough but ...

Is there a .config file with a sane list of modules anywhere?
(and builtin drivers for disk boot)

The defconfig one doesn't seem to contain enough to be useful,
and the allmodconfig gives me 800MB+ to copy from the build
system to the test one (I can't seem to see an obvious way of
doing this either - apart from installing them to the 'wrong'
place on the build system and then copying everything over).

	David