Need testers for long-standing xHCI clear halt bug

Hi Sipter and Marcus,

Xenia has a potential fix for a long-standing bug in the xHCI driver,
and I need your help testing it.  You ran into that bug back in Feb
2013:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=CAGjSPUAQ8phZFu9dj60wt9zZpoghcQMVUAwgd2y3NvLmiAZH7Q%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=libusbx-devel

The issue was that gphoto2 unconditionally cleared a halt on all
endpoints after the camera was closed.  This triggered a bug in the xHCI
driver, making it so gphoto2 couldn't talk to the device on a subsequent
open.  You worked around the issue by removing the clear halt in
gphoto2.

Now Xenia has a potential fix for that bug, and she needs help testing
that fix.  Would it be possible to add that clear halt back into
gphoto2, apply the following two kernel patches, and make sure gphoto2
still works?

http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=138116117104619&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=138116117204620&w=2

Hi Pratyush,

I believe you also ran into this issue back in Sept 2012, when you were
running usbtest #13 (Endpoint Halt Test) under a TI xHCI host.  The
tests failed for devices under xHCI.  If you can still reproduce that
issue, can you try the test again with the two patches?

Hi Yuliya,

You ran into this issue as well, back in Oct 2012.  You added a set
interface to your driver to work around the issue.  If you're still
working on that code, can you take the set interface out, test these two
patches, and let me know if your device works?

Thanks,
Sarah Sharp