Re: [RFC 2/2] usb: musb: start musb on the udc side, too

On 10/10/2013 06:37 PM, Daniel Mack wrote:
> Other than that, please make sure not to call that function more than
> once for dual role mode.

A small hint please. We need it once in the hub code. So the host mode
works if no gadget is loaded. And we need once in musb_gadget_start() so
it executed again after rmmod gadget / modprobe gadget.
But maybe we should remove musb_stop() from stop_activity() because it
might "pause" the host side if UDC isn't used and we remove the gadget.

Or do we the simple way and in OTG mode the host only works if a gadget
is loaded (maybe not something one would expect)?

> Thanks!
> Daniel

Sebastian