Re: Huawei Wireless data modem in Freescale i.MX6 Board

Dear Dan

Thanks for the reply.

* PF the output(log.txt) of the below command.

lsusb -v -d 12d1:140b

* USB_Modeswitch operation also i've done.
* Please let me know how to get the WWAN (I thing it's WLAN) connection manager in the ARM Board. (while connecting the USB broadband modem in x86, it's detecting as WLAN0 (in ifconfig)
but the same is not shown in the ARM device for ifconfig
Do we need to insmod any specific ko file for Wlan. please let me know. Thanks

Regards,
Thomas TJ.