EHCI bus glue driver works for storage, fails for a WiFi module

Hi,

recently I was working on porting EHCI HCD bus glue driver from the
vendors kernel tree to the mainline [1]. I've got the storage (USB
stick and USB external hard drive) working and was happy. However it
does not work completely. Specifically something goes wrong if WiFi
module is talked to. This WiFi module is on-board and connected
through USB. The WiFi module is correctly identified and the rtl8192cu
driver manages to output something, but issuing

ip link set wlan0 up

will cause an error, see the output of the dmesg [2].

Note, the same hardware works with vendor's tree EHCI bus glue driver
and rtl8192cu, so hardware is ok.

Maybe using a fact that my driver works for the storage but fails for
the WiFi module you could help me identify the problem in it?

By the way, the output of the lsusb -vvvv looks identical in both
cases (with my driver and vendor's) [3].

Thank you,
Arokux

[1] https://github.com/arokux/linux/commit/da09a5739d610d10aeabc0ac852ecb5b8eaee8d9
[2] http://sprunge.us/Qihe