Re: [alsa-devel] question about webcam audio capture

vichy wrote:
> I try to do webcam audio capture on my arm platform.
> when I execute audio capture I got below message
> "retire_capture_urb: 108 callbacks suppressed"

This means that the retire_capture_urb() function printed lots of
messages, and that 108 of them were thrown away because they were
identical.  You have to look at the previous line to get the actual
message.

> 2. from usb mon log, it seems HW keep Active status high even until
> ehci_io_watchdog happen, because the ep status is  -EXDEV.

How are you trying to capture data?

Regards,
Clemens