RE: [RFC v2 2/2] xhci: refactor handle_cmd_completion() switch branches into functions

Just a small suggestion, I think it would be better to name these functions
to indicate they handle completion events, instead of commands. So maybe
xhci_handle_stop_ep_complete, xhci_handle_set_deq_complete,
xhci_handle_reset_ep_complete etc?

Feel free to ignore me if you disagree :)

--
Paul