Re: xhci driver problem

Did you set the configuration to 0 as well?  If you tried to echo 0 to
the bConfigurationValue file, did it succeed, or did it spit out an
error?

Do you still have other USB devices attached to the system (these
include USB mouse and keyboards).  If possible, try removing those as
well, and using the webcam.  You may have to ssh into your box to do
this.

Otherwise, I'm really not sure what you can do to get the camera working
under the Intel xHCI host.  There's just not enough bandwidth for it.

I'll take a look at the lsusb output you gave me, and try to see what
bandwidth the camera is asking for.

Sarah Sharp