Re: [PROBLEM/BUG] mouse polling at only half rate on ohci_hcd

> Can you provide usbmon traces showing what happens when the mouse is
> plugged in to an OHCI controller and when it is plugged in to an EHCI
> controller?  Instructions are in Documentation/usb/usbmon.txt.
>
> Alan Stern

Absolutely.  Ahh, I'm not really sure if I should send them as attachments
to this message or not, so I've decided to put them up on a paste site.
Please let me know if you want them here instead.

Here's that same mouse (Zowie EC1 eVo) plugged into a [native ehci] port
on the board which hands it off to ohci:

http://pastebin.com/auM1MavY

And here it is when plugged into an external USB hub on one of the same
ports, which causes it to use the ehci driver instead:

http://pastebin.com/1r7BQSBw