RE: question on skel_read func of usb_skeleton.c‏

Oliver,
For the func skel_read(), line 328~330, for the case rv ==0, can we just do retry, similar as the code line 301. I hope this can help read() get data in one time for blocking IO if the data to be read is short and can be received in quick time.  The existing retry logic upon should be able to handle all the other stuff such as nonblockking IO in one place.