Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

> Victor, if you can get hold of a USB bus analyzer, you would be able to
> see directly when the DATA1 packet does or does not get sent.

I am in the process of getting a USB bus analyzer.

> No -- the problem is that the UDC completes the Set-Config request
> before it should.  In other words, it sends the DATA1 packet when it
> really should send a NAK packet.

In the status stage of Set-Config request, i make the driver sends the
NAK packet after it receives the IN packet. However, the next
Get-Config request is still sent out by host. With the USB bus
analyzer, hopefully i can verify the packets.

> Why haven't you turned on CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME on your gadget system?  I
> have asked you several times to do this.  Without CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME,
> there is no way to tell how long it took to reach this spot.

Ok. I will turn CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME on for debugging.

Thanks,
victor