RE: question on skel_read func of usb_skeleton.c‏

I'm writing a driver for OSRFX2 learning board to test bulkloop read/write. I think non-blocking write is good for such device due to the FX2 chipset has dual-buffer for bulk endpoints. I am just wondering if I also need to support blocking write IO due to I used to think from driver perspective, for example for the read/write operations, we need to support both blocking and nonblocking by default.
So you mean on this question, driver writer can determine if support one or both, then app programmer may have to consult with driver writer to know about this before writing their application? Looks like this is not a tech question ...