Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

>> g_file_storage gadget: ep0-setup, length 8:
>> 00000000: 00 09 01 00 00 00 00 00
>> g_file_storage gadget: set configuration
>
> Yes, that is a Set-Config request with configuraiton value 1.  You
> probably got hold of the wrong part of the log.  Elsewhere there should
> be a Set-Config request with a config value of 0.

No, i don't see that (Set-Config request with a config value of 0)

>> g_file_storage gadget: ep0-setup, length 8:
>> 00000000: 80 08 00 00 00 00 01 00
>> g_file_storage gadget: get configuration
>> g_file_storage gadget: ep0-in, length 1:
>> 00000000: 01
>
> This is the correct response following the request above.
>
> You can test the gadget's behavior with a Linux host.  To send a
> Set-Config request with value N, do
>
>         echo N >/sys/bus/usb/devices/.../bConfigurationValue
>
> where the "..." part is replaced with the gadget's device path.

When i use "echo 0 > /sys/bus/usb/devices/.../bConfigurationValue",
there is no activity in gadget and UDC driver, and the gadget
disappear from Linux host.

If i use "echo 1 > /sys/bus/usb/devices/.../bConfigurationValue", the
gadget is re-enumerated and re-appear in Linux host.

I also observe in gadget driver, there is only one config descriptor
with bConfigurationValue of 1. Is bConfigurationValue of 0 meant to
disble the device?

Thanks,
Victor