Re: [v2] usb: UHCI: fix pkt size in TD for a non-aligned sg element

On 6/21/13 7:19 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jun 2013, Konstantin Filatov wrote:

Your patch skips a chunk of data to transfer. This is a corruption of
data. It's unacceptable. We can  return an error code if we treat the
request as malformed, but we can't transfer data selectively.
I agree.  Fix up the patch description as Sergei suggested, and you can
add

Acked-by: Alan Stern <stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Alan,

simple stupid question. Does [v2] patch description is good or I should
re-write it like
  689d6eac (USB: UHCI: add native scatter-gather support(v1))

Regards,
    Den