Please improve the Kconfig help for USB_PHY

So I'm compiling 3.10-rc, and I am presented with a new config option:

menuconfig USB_PHY
	tristate "USB Physical Layer drivers"
	select USB_OTG_UTILS
	help
	  USB controllers (those which are host, device or DRD) need a
	  device to handle the physical layer signalling, commonly called
	  a PHY.

	  The following drivers add support for such PHY devices.

Okay, so I have a PC motherboard with a large number of host USB
controllers.  This tells me those controllers need a PHY, and
at least once of the following drivers is needed to support that
PHY.

But which one?  I have an Intel X79 chipset, and "Intel" doesn't
appear anywhere in the Kconfig file.  It's all Freescale, Philips/NXP,
Marvell, Qualcomm, TI OMAP, Samsung, Renesas, etc.

The only ICs by any of those on my motherboard are some Marvell
SATA controllers.

Anyway, I searched my old working .config and I didn't have any such
drivers enabled.  So I turned off this option, compiled and rebooted,
kept my fingers crossed, and... yay!  Keyboard still works!

Thumb drive still works, USB/SATA adapter still works... I don't know
WTF is going on here, but it looks like that help text lied to me.

Could someone please rephrase it to reflect the truth better?

How about (I'm not sure if this is *correct*, but consider it
Signed-off-By if you want to use it):

	  USB controllers (those which are host, peripheral or DRD) need
	  a device to handle the physical layer signalling, commonly
	  called a PHY.

	  Standard x86 motherboards combine the PHY with the controller
	  and do not need a separate driver, but some systems-on-chip
	  use a separate PHY.  This is particularly true for dual-role
	  (a.k.a. USB on-the-go) devices.

	  The drivers in this submenu add support for such PHY devices.

	  If you're not sure if this applies to you, it probably doesn't;
	  say N here.