Fwd: Crash in xhci_hcd for 3.10-rc5 (old 3.5.0 bug)

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is using the uas driver, right?  That's known to be broken right
> now, can you fallback to "old" usb-storage support?

That seems to make sense, I don't have my laptop with me but I can say
I didn't try.

This is one way too old kernel panic bug, this feature should almost
be removed if *this* broken. I know it depends on BROKEN kernel symbol
but it seems Ubuntu's vanilla kernel has it compiled in by default and
help text says to say Y or M to get higher speed, sounds like a deal!

I didn't read more than the 2 first links in Google and didn't know
about the USB Attached SCSI yet.

Thank you!