usb-storage read transfer sizes with Wireless USB HCD (HWA)

Hi,
I am attempting to get a wireless USB mass storage device to work with
an HWA as the host controller.  Everything works fine as long as the SCSI
reads are smaller than 4kbytes.  When the usb-storage driver receives the
first 16kB read, it breaks it up into 4-4kB URBs and sends it to the HWA
host controller.  This causes problems because the max packet size of the
bulk in endpoint on the wireless device is 3854 bytes.  It responds to the
host poll request with 7kB of data (2x3.5kB packets) which causes a babble
since the host was only expecting 4kB.

Is there a way to get the usb-storage driver to send the entire buffer
down to the HCD in a single URB instead of breaking it up?  I assume it
has something to do with the SG or DMA settings when the HCD is created
but I'm not sure what the correct settings are.  Another option would be
for usb-storage to take into account the max packet size when segmenting
the requests and make sure all but the last segment are multiples of the
max packet size.

Thanks,
Tom