musb throughput issues

Hi,

I'm developing a camera application on a TI OMAP4460. I have a cmos usb-camera
from IDS (UI-1551-LE-C-HQ) connected to the OTG-port (musb as host) on the
OMAP.

I get very poor frame rates with this setup reliably. The throughput rate is
~50-70Mbps. (1600x1200,8bpp,3-5fps)

I uploaded a screenshot of a packet trace here:

http://i.imgur.com/26XL23T.png

The host seems to keep up with the camera most of the time but occasionally
some kind of "glitch" causes the host to lag behind and the camera signals
STALL because of buffer overrun.

I've tried boosting interrupt priority on the musb-controller with limited
success (it gets from the lower end of the bandwidth to the upper.)

Is there anything else I could try to mitigate this problem and improve
performance?

Best regards,

Frederik Schmid
Rubico AB