Re: Testing phonet

Le lundi 29 avril 2013 15:06:17, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior a écrit :
> In Documentation/networking/phonet.txt are few snippets how to open
> SOCK_DGRAM and PN_PROTO_PIPE. With this and read()/write() should work.

Using datagram socket is possible to test IN and OUT. But you would first need
to configure the network interface - on both the host and the gadget. For that
you could use the old Phonet utilities:
http://gitorious.org/meego-cellular/phonet-utils/trees/master

> However maybe Rémi posts a small client + server test tool that would
> be way simpler :)

I may be wrong but I don't recall Nokia opensourcing any of these before
Burning The Platforms. For all practical purposes, that code is lost.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/