Re: Testing phonet

   Hello,

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:38:08 +0200, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz
<andrzej.p@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you please give me a hint on how to test
> the phonet function, preferably without Nokia hardware?

You should be able to test EP0 and EP OUT by connecting to a Linux USB
host. Host-side at least oFono used to support Phonet (not tried in a
year); maybe ModemManager or Gnokii would work too (not tried ever). EP IN
is going to be difficult without Nokia or Renesas modem. I fear you would
have to write your own C socket application to send Phonet packets over the
wire.

To my admittedly limited knowledge, the code was only ever used for Nokia
N900, N950 and N9 hardware, with obsolescent kernel versions. I would not
know if Renesas has any use for this.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Sent from my collocated server