Re: Creating a new xhci-hcd platform device

If the code is small, then I don't see any problem with adding it directly
to the xhci-plat.c driver (or in this case you'll probably need an xhci-of
binding as well)

I was wondering if the marvell system supports a more generic way of
attaching devices which have these bus window mappings on them,
since there's several others. It may be worth looking into this (at least
ask on the arm kernel list).

It would probably be best to view the code before making much more
in the way of comment.

Ben Dooks, http://www.fluff.org/ben/ bjdooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx