Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, victor yeo wrote:

> When writing to USB gadget from Linux host, the SCSI_WRITE_10 command
> is sent out from the Linux host, but the USB gadget receives zero
> length packet. And after a long wait of 30 seconds, the Linux host
> resets the connection (-104). The usbmon trace and the UDC driver log
> are attached.

The UDC log starts somewhere in the middle of the test, not at the
beginning.  It doesn't show what the gadget was doing when the error
started.

> g_file_storage gadget: bulk-out, length 0:
> g_file_storage gadget: bulk_out_complete --> 0, 0/31
>
> I think UDC driver receives the zero length packet on bulk out endpoint.

No.  The host does not send any zero-length packets.

The UDC driver thinks it received something on the bulk-out endpoint,
but it is wrong.  No packet was received.

Alan Stern