Olicard 145

Hello!
Sorry, but i'm not sure i'm writing in the right place.
I own an usb GSM modem named Olivetti Olicard 145, and with my kernel
version (3.7.10-gentoo) it doesn't work just pluggin it in, but
vendor id.
Taking a look on the kernel sourced I noticed that an Olicard 100 is
present in usb/serial/option.c, so I added a couple of lines  in the
file to try my 145 with the same module, I rebuild the modules plugged
the card in, the modules loaded without doing anything and it just
works.
I send the patch file, I hope this can help.

Filippo.