Odp: Re: kernel 3.9-rc5 - system does not show information about the new drive.

Welcome. Yes You're right. However, I reported that at this point, because of the effects it causes. You can not see absolutely no negative side effects of network solutions. However, there are "effects" about which I wrote on the USB drive.

Established "symptoms" appear both in my kernels [pure vanilla sources + patch removes the message fail tsc ...] and the mainline kernels for Ubuntu.

Greetings

Tomasz Miś

Dnia Środa, 3 Kwietnia 2013 16:08 Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a)