UHCI/EHCI interrupt storm after resume from S3

I have an Atom-based machine (N450) with an ICH8 running Ubuntu LTS 12.04.2. This has the latest updates installed, kernel 3.5.0-23.35. I put the machine into S3, then woke it from the network. After resume, the uhci_hcd and ehci_hcd devices (sharing an interrupt) start flooding interrupts. This continues until the USB driver is reloaded, or I reboot.

Is this a known issue? I'm willing to assist debugging, I just wanted to ask if people have seen this yet before I dig into it. If it comes down to building linux-next via git, that's fine, it'll just take about 4 hours on this box to do it.

Let me know if there's any additional data folks want to see.

Cheers,
-PJ