Re: Fwd: PROBLEM: Permanent kernel panic in USB hub driver - 3.5.0-22

  Hi,

>> However, I think the root cause is the same as
>> in previous cores, so it is still would be worth to analyze them.
>> Here is a new picture of the panic:
>> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8276110/3.7.4%20panic.jpg
>
> Do you have the UAS driver compiled in?  I see some functions that could
> only be called after the UAS driver allocates a streams context (i.e.
> xhci_stream_id_to_ring).  It doesn't seem to be related to the Set
> Address timeout crash that was your previous issue.

The crash could be a uas driver bug, please pick up fixes from
http://www.kraxel.org/cgit/linux/log/?h=uas (greg's usb-next tree will
do too).

That will not make the uas driver work due to the radix tree bug, but
the uas driver's error handling should be solid enougth that xhci driver
bugs don't make uas crash the box.

cheers,
  Gerd