Re: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

Hi,

>>> Thanks, i added in UDC driver to call bulk_in_complete for every
>>> request over a bulk in ep, now the gadget driver is able to process
>>
>> UDC shouldn't call bulk_in_complete() directly, you should be calling
>> request->complete() instead.
>>

> Yes, the UDC driver calls the request->complete() which in turn calls
> the bulk_in_complete(). I am sorry my writing is not clear.

When it comes to SCSI Read Format Capacities command, the gadget
driver gives attention condition error in
check_command() in the code snippet below, and the command is not
processed by do_read_format_capacities().

        if (curlun && curlun->unit_attention_data != SS_NO_SENSE &&
                        fsg->cmnd[0] != INQUIRY &&
                        fsg->cmnd[0] != REQUEST_SENSE) {
                curlun->sense_data = curlun->unit_attention_data;
                curlun->unit_attention_data = SS_NO_SENSE;
                return -EINVAL;
        }

Besides the code snippet, the only place that sets unit_attention data
to SS_NO_SENSE is in handle_exception(). How is UDC driver able to
overcome this problem? SCSI READ CAPACITY also has the same attention
condition problem. What can i do now?

Victor