Re: Not enough resource for old configuration after USB bus reset

Soar Hung wrote:
> We ported the Linux and related drivers to our embedded
> system(a customized board), and using TUSB7340 as our
> host controller.
>
> We also write a usb interface driver for the tested device,
> the enumeration and bulk in/out transfers work fine.
>
> But we encounter problem
..
> Does anybody has the same experience or some guide and
> would kindly share with us?

It's basically impossible for anyone to help you in any way unless
you either share the complete and full kernel source code that you
are using, or reproduce the error with a combination of hardware and
software that others who will do the debugging also have access to.

//Peter