Re: MUSB testing failures

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 03:56:12PM -0500, Shane Whalen wrote:
> I am having problems with the 3.6 musb kernel driver. I am running
> testusb.c and test.sh to try and diagnose where the problem may live.
> Here are the outputs from the 'unlink' and 'control' tests.
>
> Host setup: 3.6.5-rt14-deka #1 PREEMPT RT Tue Nov 27 14:23:32 EST 2012
> armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux This is on a TI AM3894 platform which
> is equivalent to a TI8168 without the DSP.  The board support isn't
> mainlined, but there is nothing particularly exotic about the changes.

there are "exotic" changes indeed. The entire DMA support for those
platforms isn't in mainline. Check if disabling DMA helps you out.

BTW, since you're using a TI-provided kernel, you shouldn't be asking
for support here, rather asking for support from TI directly.

/me feels funny saying this with a @ti.com email

I suggest you figure out what's your official TI support channel and ask
for help from that team since mainline folks don't have a clue about
what goes on with out-of-tree code.

cheers

--
balbi