Re: need some info about WCH ch341

于 2013年01月18日 08:21, Greg KH 写道:
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 08:12:33AM +0800, Randy Li wrote:
I am going to write the driver for ch341a SPI function. When I
readed the driver/usb/serial/ch341.c , I think that ch341 use vender
usb request and request type( non-standard usb request and request
type) or I may be wrong. But how does the writer of ch341.c knew
those infomation, I don't find those info from official pdf?
I don't know where the information came from, does it matter?
I want to write a driver for its SPI function, I think I need to know the meanings of those usb request and request type in the serial driver of ch341 and where it is from .
P.S ch341 is a serial of chips including ch341a, ch341t, ch341h,
ch341a is full funtions but t and h aren't.
So you are saying the existing ch341 driver doesn't support all of the
chips you need it to?  Feel free to send patches that add support for
the other chips.
I mean the comment at the begining of ch341.c may need some change, but it doesn't matter.
thanks,

greg k-h

Thank you