Re: usb audio popping on low cpu speed device

Sure. These are from playing a 100Hz sine wave tone over the USB sound card.

This is with the wifi device disabled (meaning its not present in
ifconfig's output, no wifi interrupts occur). No audible pops occurred
in this sample.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324766/usb-popping/usbmon-100Hz-nowifi.txt

This is with the wifi device enabled (present in ifconfig's output,
hundreds of wifi interrupts per second) and wifi traffic being
generated by ping flooding. Audible pops occurred frequently (up to a
few times per second) in this sample.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324766/usb-popping/usbmon-100Hz-wifi.txt