Re: BUG: usb ports freeze with 0471:206c Philips (or NXP) MCE IR Receiver - Spinel plusf0r ASUS connected at boot time

Hi guys,
Does anyone have any ideas about this problem yet? Did anyone even see
this message?:)
I'm sorry for capturing your attention but I'm not even sure if I'm
right posting this bug here.
Is it correct place? Or is there some bug tracker I could use? Any
additional info required?

I'd perform any required actions possible on my side to help to debug this bug.