Re: Device configuration fails on superspeed, succeeds on highspeed

Le dimanche 16 décembre 2012 20:46:38, Vincent Pelletier a écrit :
> I have a device which enumerates properly on this superspeed host
> controler:

And I forgot to mention:
- running vanilla kernel 3.6.10
- The original issue which had me look into this is my libusb1.0-base
  userspace driver[1] for that device, which could open the device successfuly
  but failed at both claiming interface and (adding the code for it) changing
  current configuration (which makes sense after discovering pasted dmesg
  lines)

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier