RE: Linux USB file storage gadget with new UDC

> > do I insmod the file storage gadget separately? The /dev/mmcblk0 refers
> SD card, right? I insmod the sd card driver already.
> >
> > # lsmod
> > kagen2_udc 7262 0 - Live 0xbf02f000
> > ka2000_sdio 6643 0 - Live 0xbf005000
> > ka2000_sdhc 5291 0 - Live 0xbf000000
>
> Did you check that the /dev/mmcblk0 and /dev/mmcblk0p1 devices exist?
>
> Did you look in the dmesg log for other messages?
>
> Alan Stern

Yes, the devices /dev/mmcblk0 and /dev/mmcblk0p1 exist. The /dev/mmcblk0 can
be mounted. The dmesg does not contain other messages. I am not sure the way
to use g_file_storage.ko with UDC. Please kindly help me.

# ls /dev/mmc*
/dev/mmc0       /dev/mmc2       /dev/mmcblk0p1
/dev/mmc1       /dev/mmcblk0    /dev/mmcblk0p2

# mount /dev/mmcblk0 /mnt
# ls /mnt/
initramfs.gz
# umount /mnt
umounting 1
umounting 0
# insmod kagen2_udc.ko
# insmod g_file_storage.ko file=/dev/mmcblk0
insmod: can't insert 'g_file_storage.ko': No such device

Thanks,
Victor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee). be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
KeyASIC Inc.