RE: Linux USB mass storage gadget insmod error

> > On Fri, Dec 07 2012, victor <victor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I can build linux USB mass storage gadget. When I want to insmod it,
> > the following errors are reported. I have the file g_mass_storage.ko,
> > why can't I insmod the file?
> >
> > # ls /lib/modules/3.4.4\+/kernel/drivers/usb/gadget/
> > g_mass_storage.ko
> > # insmod
> > /lib/modules/3.4.4\+/kernel/drivers/usb/gadget/g_mass_storage.ko
> > file=/dev/mmcblk0
> > insmod: can't insert
> > '/lib/modules/3.4.4+/kernel/drivers/usb/gadget/g_mass_storage.ko': No
> > such device
>
> I'm guessing that you don't have any UDCs compiled in.

Yes, I am running the USB mass storage gadget on a new chip. Which UDC code supports the mass storage gadget? I intend to write UDC for the new chip based on the existing UDC code.

Alternatively, can the USB file storage gadget be used? I notice USB file storage gadget is deprecated in kernel 3.4.4.

Thanks,
Victor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee). be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
KeyASIC Inc.