gadget: provide function registration interface, v4

this is v4 of the gadget interface.
v1. first version
v2. converted all ACM users
v3. removed the "generic configuration". This will be added once we have
    configfs.
v4. changes based on feedback I received:
  - renamed usb_d_function to usb_function_driver
  - removed the typedef of function. I had only one user
  - added two comment for the two new members in struct usb_function

Comments are greatly appreciated.