Re: USB isochronous frame lost

I saw different bmVideoStandards with lsusb. It is the only parameter with a different value on both sides. Meanwhile, I found a way to make the camera work. I need to use the load option nodrop=1 in the host, but not in the guest. I have no idea why UVC sees incomplete frames only on host side. It is definitely a firmware problem. Could you imagine what was not respected there, so that almost every packet is dropped?

Stefan May