Re: Large files/folders copying ends with I/O error in mass storage

Hi,
After applying this patch,we see that vfs_write is taking around 20
seconds.After this,from the bus traces we see that there are 2
consecutive CBW's and the corresponding CSW's are also out of
order.How does f_mass_storage.c handle such a situation?