commit 657b306
Author: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <kishon@xxxxxx>
Date:   Thu Sep 6 20:27:06 2012 +0530
    usb: phy: add a new driver for omap usb2 phy

Regression was introduced with the next commit:
commit 0e98de6
Author: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <kishon@xxxxxx>
Date:   Thu Sep 6 20:27:07 2012 +0530
    usb: otg: make twl6030_usb as a comparator driver to omap_usb2

I suppose that current usb2 phy driver lacks FDT.
Suggestion Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/usb-phy.txt doesn’t help.

Tell me please, is working revision of usb2 exists somewhere or
required patches exist?
If the work of usb2 phy implementation is not yet finished and needs
assistance, I can assist.

Thanks

--
Constantine Shulyupin