Function interface for gadgets (USB functions)

The series introduces an interface for registration and requesting of USB
functions. The goal is to avoid the includes at function (f_*) /utility
(u_*) level and provide a generic interface for configuration. It should
be easy at configfs level to expose the individual options to the user.
The request of an USB function (like acm) will automaticly modprobe for
the proper module (via alias support) in case it is not loaded. So from
configfs point of view there is no need to know to know function names,
only the user needs to know them.

Once I had it more or less working I converted g_zero and g_serial to this
interface. I am a little unhappy about the outcome of the serial part. The
problem is the serial interface where one tty-group gets registrated and
we need to specify which port (interface / function in our case) is used.
The result is that we need a little function specific knowledge upfront
and register the required number of ports. I hope that this can be hidden
in the u_serial part or somewhere so configfs can remain dumb :)

Sebastian