Query: USB: XHCI: Endpoint Context Max Burst Capability

Hi,

I was trying to test max bulk through put capability of my usb3.0 device. Bulk IN EP Companion descriptor's bMaxburst is 15 in my gadget. My host controller is TUSB7340.

I see, that Device Sends ERDY with NumP=16.
Host sends ACK with NumP=4. I noticed that xhci driver programs Max Burst Size same as that of reported by companion descriptor. So, what does it mean, host controller's Max Burst is 4 only? So, even if driver programs 15, it is limited by 3.

If yes, Does anybody know about any host controller supporting Max Burst as 16 on Bulk EP?

Regards
Pratyush