isp1760: Abort mechanism when alloc_mem() failed?

Hi Arvid,

I am working on isp1763-hcd (a smaller, kind-of-sort-of variant of isp1760)

The driver was adapted from the original isp1760 before you worked on it a bunch.

I am looking at my adapted driver again because we have a case where isp1763
is connected to two modem (one on each port) and alloc_mem() failed because
it ran out of 4096 chuck to allocate (from the 20KB payload size that isp1763 have, 16KB (4x4096) is allocated for this)

I am having trouble understanding the protection mechanism for alloc_mem failing
in the current state of isp1760-hcd.

I understand that the qtd->payload_addr will not be assigned,
but how does that trace back to isp1760_urb_enqueue() knowing that the urb that it is currently
being asked to enqueue cannot be serviced due to lack of payload memory so that we can correctly
return -ENOMEM there?

or is there a different mechanism to say:
"listen usbcore, I got no more payload/internal buffer space,
 please let my caller know so they can abort and try again"

Thanks so much for everyone's time
--
Richard Retanubun