INTR descriptors in webcam gadget (f_uvc)

Hi Laurent,

I've been looking at the UVC's descriptors. There is one interrupt
endpoint described by uvc_fs_control_ep. The bInterval is set to 8 which
means every 8ms on FS. The exact same descriptor is used on high speed.
Here the 8 means 2^(8-1) * 125µs = every 16ms. Is this on purpose?
Would it be okay to adjust it to either 16ms or 8ms on both speeds?

I've been looking further and I noticed that you allocate an endpoint
for this via usb_ep_autoconfig() but you never allocate a request for it
and never send/receive and data. Is here some code missing?
This remembers me of something: does this gadget work or are some
patches required / pending?

Sebastian