xhci: Fix bug after deq ptr set to link TRB.

Hi,

I am working on the project that involves USB3, 3.0 kernel, and WebCams.

One of our h/w platforms utilizes NEC uPD720200 USB3 chipset.

The image we run is based on SUSE 11SP2 (kernel 3.0.38) and on this
kernel we experience problem with web cameras attached to USB3. The
same cameras work on USB2.
Sometimes dmesg contains a message such as: Transfer event TRB DMA ptr
not part of current TD
But most of the time, cameras silently fail to communicate with Cheese
application (curiously enough a built-in mic on these cameras always
work).
On the  other hand we do have a platform that uses essentially the
same H/W (PCB and BIOS are different, but from components perspective
both platforms are very close). On this second platform with the
exactly same image all USB web cams work.

While looking around I found patch
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git;a=commit;h=50d0206fcaea3e736f912fd5b00ec6233fb4ce44
The e-mail says that this patch should be backported to older kernels.
Is there a patch for 3.0.y kernel, that I can try?
Unfortunately http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/linux-3.0.y;hb=refs/heads/linux-3.0.y
does not have it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Oleg