Re: [RFC 1/6] usb/dwc3: fix resource_index

On 9/10/2012 9:33 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote:

>-	if (!dep->resource_index)
>-		return;
the thing is that this will let us fall into a situation where we issue
END_TRANSFER even when resource_index is zero, which isn't good at all.

 I will explain the situation:

1. isoc IN transfer has been started.
2. at some point of time dwc3 driver does not have data to send, but host still sends IN token. So, dwc3 driver has issued END TRANSFER. 3. Now , dwc3 driver still does not have data when xfernotready was received. After some time , gadget queues another request. Now, dwc3 issues END_TRANSFER again. If this END_TRANSFER is issued with resource_index as zero, it does not work.

But, just now I got another idea. It is very silly, it din't occur to me earlier :(

I just need to set PENDING flag in step 2.

Ok.. I will drop this patch, amend 2/6 so that 1/6 not needed. Will send V2 ASAP.

Regards
Pratyush