usb: dwc3: query: dma sg implementation for isoc

Hi Felip,

I am not sure what was the original intention to use sg. But I wanted to use this to resolve one of the issue with my application related to isoc endpoint. So, you can correct me , if I am not in-lined with uses philosophy.

I have a scenario, where I have scattered data to be transferred over isoc IN endpoint in one service interval.

So, I wanted to use sg feature for this. I will consider that one sg has data for only one service interval. I mean, if I have 5 scattered buffer, then I will submit one ep_queue with req->num_sgs = 5.

There will not be a scenario, where one SG might contain data for more than one service interval, right?

If my understanding is correct, then I might need to modify dwc3 driver a bit. only first TRB of the service interval should have TRBCTL as ISOC_FIRST rest should have TRBCTL as ISOC.

Regards
Pratyush