Re: [BUG] - USB3 bluetooth device not working properly?

On 09/07/2012 07:07 PM, Sarah Sharp wrote:

Big improvment with the latest patches from
for-usb-linus-plus-set-addr branch. My bluetooth device now works as
expected, I can suspend and device isn't disconnected after a
resume. Although those timeout and not accepting address errors are
still present in logs but as far as I could test device now works.
I'm attaching dmesg output with debugging enabled.

Great!  I will queue these for 3.6.

I may need to investigate some interesting behavior that your host
controller displays.  The xHCI driver handles these spurious events fine
(by ignoring them), but I'd like to sort out the root cause of warnings
like this:

[   74.302671] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Port Status Change Event for port 3
[   74.302687] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: ERROR Transfer event for disabled endpoint or incorrect stream ring
[   74.302690] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: @0000000037007540 00000000 00000000 0c000000 03018000

I may need you to run some additional tests later.

Thanks. I will gladly test your additional changes for this error. Will those previous changes be in 3.6-rc5 already or some other?

--
Best regards,
  Miroslav