Resend - xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for address device command

I'm resending this message beacuse my original message didn't get to the list. Probably because of attachment size, so I'm compressing log files in attachment.

Hi all!

I have a problem with xhci and usb3 on my laptop. The problem is that after suspend/hibernate my usb3 ports seems to be dead or disconnected. I always see these two errors in logs:

xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for address device command
usb 3-3: device not accepting address 4, error -62

Major problem with this issue is that I have an integrated bluetooth devices connected to usb hub and after a suspend it gets disconnected and I can't enable bluetooth until I restart. First I thought that the problem was with my bluetooth device but if I connect any device to usb3 ports after suspend-resume cycle ports get disconnected and my device connected to usb3 port isn't working. By disconnected I mean it is completely shutdown and can't be seen in usb_devices command or in /sys/bus/usb/devices.

If I disable USB3 support in BIOS then ehci is used instead xhci and then everything works normally. I can suspend/hibernate without any problem and without any errors in logs. So I'm blaming xhci driver for this behaviour. I tested couple of 3.x kernels and the behaviour is the same. Device also works on Win7 without any problems.

I'm attaching dmesg logs with debug messages from xhci.

I would gladly help to debug this deeper but I need some pointers from where to start and what is causing this behaviour.

--
Best regards,
   Miroslav