RE: Help with EHCI Missing Bulk In Callbacks

Hello,

Unfortunately this is a very hard problem to recreate and I've had to
give this one a lower priority.  However, I did add the code change you
mentioned as I'm waiting for it to happen again.  Below are the values
of the status and command registers during normal operation when the
issue has not occurred.  I'll send a response when it does happen with
the register values.  Also, moving to a new kernel won't be possible due
to restrictions from other SW items on the system I'm working on.

Thank you for the response.

Daniel P Graves

Status Register
---------------
Swaps between the following two values:

1100 0000 0000 1001  (Asynchronous Schedule Status,Periodic Schedule
Status,Frame List Rollover,USB Interrupt)
       A       0        0        9

1100 0000 0010 1000  (Asynchronous Schedule Status,Periodic Schedule
Status,Interrupt on Async Advance,Frame List Rollover)
      A        0        2        8

Cmd Register
Always the following value:

0001 0000 0000 0010 0001 (Interrupt Threshold Control,Asynchronous
Schedule Enable,Run/Stop)
       1        0        0        2        1